Sunday, January 25, 2009

Marijuana Inc a CNBC Special Report


Hey Y'all,

Was watching TV the other day, watching Deal or No Deal and this commercial comes on about Marijuana Inc and I'm like I have to totally watch that!!!

So I looked it up on-line and found out the details.

Marijuana Inc - Inside America's Pot Industry - Slide Show

Gallery of Medical Marijuana Strains - Awesome Slide Show!

Read what people thought of the presentation, before and after it airs.

Before - people were excited, interested, good thing

After - people were like WTF, CNBC told the bad things about pot? NOT the good things?? Dude pot is totally awesome I don't care what CNBC says!! haha

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was upset with the 911 call segment. The fact is that criminals are oppourtunists that will break into your home for ANYTHING of value. Not just pot. Can you imagine if the government outlawed jewelry, cash, or electronics? We have laws against breaking and entering AND violent crimes. I understand that no one wants to be a statistic, but you can't freeze a multi-million dollar industry due to the actions of a few sociopaths. The (local) economy would collapse. You can, however, devalue pot by regulating the supply through legalization. Just my opinion.