Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ashes to Ashes


Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Why must I be obsessed with such a consuming lust?
The aches and cries of my yearning heart,
it seems like I am falling apart.
From all my different trials and tribulations,
it's hard to believe my hearts still ticking.
When all my money turns to ashe,
my heart sinks down bellow my ass.
The yearning inside is tearing me apart,
and all I need is to light up that blunt.
The overbearing consuming need,
for that dark green sticky weed.
Is all the thoughts I do pocess,
for I am addicted to this substance, and in a mess.
How did my life go from fame and fortunes,
to hardly being able to get up in the mornings.
This cycle of mine must come to a stop,
before I rip out my bloody heart.
The time I have left is little so I will be quick,
I must find something to suffice, before I throw a fit.
It is hard to control the yearning inside of me,
I hope I learn how to control it, before it consumes me.
I must learn to have will power,
So I can learn how to avoid marijuana

No comments: