Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gotta Buy Pot, Weed, or Marijuana in BULK!


Sorry to all the haters out there, living it up buying $20 sacks every day and gettin' by, but I gotta tell you there is NOTHING like BUYING IN BULK!

You gotta be copin at least a 1/2 a Z (ounce) or a full Z (28 grams = ounce). I just got my self some of the finest ish around, but only 1/2 a Z.

Peep dis shit - YA DIGG??
















I LOVE YOU MARY JANE!      
                                       






Now time to start rolling up some PHATTIES BOYS! Get to it!

PS - shout outs to my girlie for takin' this "I Heart You" weed pic, isn't she da shit?

Peace out!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm shitty mexi swag.... wow you're cool...

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above... looks like nothing special and a lot of stork

ps your mum

Anonymous said...

that is the shittiest bud ive ever seen

Anonymous said...

did u just take a dump and fish it out of the toilet?

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWWW THAT BUD IS SHITTY
try gettin some dank buds not this bobby brown
YA DIGGG?????

Anonymous said...

WOW DAWG UR SMOKING SOME REGGIE BUSH GET ON THEM KUSH TIPZ THATS SOME CHINA MAN WEED

Anonymous said...

im just goin thru this shit and that kid is gay. here in the california bay area sum 1 would slap the fuk out of u just 4 showin them that weed! its only that sticky frosty fruit/skunk smelling juicy buds we fuk with arround here!!!! mainly grapes. byebye

Anonymous said...

its that widow you wanna be fuckin with man not that reg ass shit. im in iowa and i get better shit than that come on man.

Anonymous said...

that bud is what we dub "schwag" where im from. please remove it from my memory my eyes are burning

Anonymous said...

not only does that look worse than something id shit........it makes me laugh when you class half an oz, or even an oz as bulk buying.....Ya digg?!?! hahsonine

Anonymous said...

a ounce is 28.3 grams haha. just saying. amateur